Come join me for the launch of my second YA novel, Beyond the Rising Tide. There will be chocolate. And books. I can think of no better way to spend a Saturday night! More details here on the King's English event page.
I'll be participating in a mass book-signing following the LDStorymakers Conference. Come visit me at my table!
I'm excited to be part of a multi-author signing at the LDStorymakers Writers Conference on Saturday, April 26th! The signing will be held at the Davis Conference Center in Layton, Utah, right before the Whitney Awards (though you DON'T need tickets to attend the signing). There will be an astounding number of authors armed with sharpies just waiting to sign your books. You won't want to miss it!
I'll be at the Ft. Union Deseret Book for Ladies Night on Saturday, April 5th from 6pm-8pm. Should be tons of fun so come on over!
From the Ft. Union Deseret Book facebook page: "Ladies Night! It's going to be Saturday, April 5th from 6-8. Free gifts for the first 100 women, 20% off all regular priced items, drawings, prizes, and for you ladies with that sweet tooth we will have refreshments!"
I'll be teaching a class entitled "Romantic Tension and Chemistry--Raising the Stakes" at the "Write Here In Ephraim" writing conference this Saturday, March 29th. If romance isn't your thing, there will be plenty of other writing classes--from comedy to dialogue to action and more. Twhere's even a "hands-on workshop in martial arts and Asian weapons." You won't want to miss it! So if you're not too far from Snow College (or you don't mind a short road trip), come on over! It's only $15 for pre-registration. For more information, here's a link to the conference website: http://writehereinephraim.com/
I'll be at Eborn Books in downtown Salt Lake City on Saturday, March 8th from 12:30-2:30 for a signing. Hope to see you there!
Join author Sarah Beard at The King's English Bookshop for the launch of her debut novel, Porcelain Keys. Refreshments, giveaways, and fun! Sarah will be giving a brief presentation and signing copies of her book.
Places in the signing line are reserved for those who purchase a copy of Porcelain Keys from The King's English.
GET YOUR COPY NOW! Preorder your signed copy of Porcelain Keys today, by either calling the store at 801-484-9100 or ordering online at www.kingsenglish.com.
Please specify if you will be attending the event and if you want your book personalized.
- FEB 1: CUBICLE BLINDNESS - REVIEW
- FEB 3: WORKS OF FICTION - REVIEW
- FEB 3: EMERALDFIRE'S BOOKMARK - REVIEW
- FEB 3: JOANNA CELESTE - REVIEW
- FEB 3: INKLINGS AND NOTIONS - REVIEW
- FEB 4: I READ TO RELAX - REVIEW AND INTERVIEW
- FEB 4: CINDY C. BENNETT - REVIEW
- FEB 4: BOOK SNATCH - REVIEW
- FEB 6: BOOKISH - REVIEW
- FEB 6: LITERARY TIME OUT - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 6: THE BOOK BLOG EXPERIENCE - REVIEW
- FEB 7: READ THIS INSTEAD - SPOTLIGHT
- FEB 7: THE RAMBLINGS OF TWO READERS - REVIEW
- FEB 7: ADVENTURES IN WRITING - REVIEW
- FEB 8: FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS - REVIEW
- FEB 10: KINDLE AND ME - REVIEW, GUEST POST, AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 10: A BOOK A DAY - REVIEW
- FEB 10: COMPASS BOOK RATINGS - REVIEW
- FEB 11: BOOKS FOR KIDS - REVIEW
- FEB 11: GETTING YOUR READ ON - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 11: SWEETLY MADE (JUST FOR YOU) - REVIEW, GUEST POST, AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 11: MINDING SPOT - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 12: KATIE'S CLEAN BOOK COLLECTION - REVIEW
- FEB 12: LDS WOMEN'S BOOK REVIEW - REVIEW
- FEB 12: MIN READS AND REVIEWS - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 12: A WORD'S WORTH - SPOTLIGHT AND EXCERPT
- FEB 12: 23 REVIEW STREET - REVIEW
- FEB 13: ACTING BALANCED - INTERVIEW
- FEB 14: FIRE AND ICE PHOTO - GUEST POST AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 14: TERRY'S TREASURES - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 17: I LOVE TO READ AND REVIEW BOOKS - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 17: EMMY MOM - REVIEW
- FEB 17: SOMEONE IN MIND - REVIEW
- FEB 18: BOOK DREAMING - REVIEW, GUEST POST, AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 18: MEL'S SHELVES - REVIEW
- FEB 18: CHERRY MISCHIEVOUS - GUEST POST
- FEB 18: BOOKWORM LISA - REVIEW
- FEB 19: SWINGING ON SMALL HINGES - REVIEW
- FEB 19: ORDINARY HAPPILY EVER AFTER - REVIEW
- FEB 19: LIBRARY OF CLEAN READS - REVIEW
- FEB 20: FANTASY WORLD - REVIEW
- FEB 20: SUPERNATURAL SNARK - INTERVIEW
- FEB 20: MY DEVOTIONAL THOUGHTS - SPOTLIGHT
- FEB 21: THE WRITE PATH - INTERVIEW
- FEB 21: GEO LIBRARIAN - REVIEW
- FEB 24: READER GIRLS - REVIEW
- FEB 24: ME AND READING - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
- FEB 24: READ THIS INSTEAD - GUEST POST
- FEB 25: TRESSA'S WISHFUL ENDINGS - REVIEW AND INTERVIEW
- FEB 28: SHARI SPEAKS - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY